segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2009

HATE ORGASM-2008(BRA)[D.F]


DOOM/SOLUTION/MANIFEST-Demo dessa banda brasileira total war velocidade e seu lema black death total !



http://rapidshare.com/files/245896395/Hate_Orgasm--Doom-Solution-Manifest-Demo-2006_by_the_cleanser_for_metalarea.org.rar

Um comentário:

  1. thanks for the encouragement...maybe i'd hate it too! so i'm not missing anything :D

    I'm a 41 year old woman and althow i enjoy having sex with my housband, i'm disapointed for the fact that i've NEVER had an orgasm. I hear that for many women it just comes natural, potenta as we call it in my country, but sadly it isn't my case.

    Althow i know many women have the same problem, and my comment is of no surpise to anyone, i want to do my best and find a solution.

    I've been thinking that maybe my housband isn't as tender and loveable as he should, but curiosity has never pushed me so far as to cheat on him with another man. Should i? Could change be a solution?

    I've tried all sorts of pills and aphrodisiacs, but nothing so far...

    If you have any advise, please reply to this comment. I've just started posting for a couple of days, so i'll be checking in often :)

    Thank you!

    Marie

    ResponderExcluir